Montblanc-Legend

The history of Montblanc dates back to 1906 when a Hamburg stationery trader, a Hamburg banker, and a Berlin engineer decide to produce fountain pens. The gentlemen eventually created the Simplo Filler pen Company, based in Hamburg Germany and co-owned by the three; Claus-Johannes Voss, Christian Lausen and Wilhelm Dziambor. In 1910 they introduced the”Montblanc” fountain pen and by 1913 the Montblanc star was trademarked. In 1935, after nearly 25 years of business in pens and stationary, they branched out and began a separate leather goods production works in Lämmerspiel Germany, to make small luxury leather goods and to build upon their existing products.

Meisterstuck pen

Continue reading